Mansions arranges quality insurance cover (within one policy) to protect your clients' assets, including cover for home(s) and contents, legal liability, family cyber protection and optional cover for Private Collections.
The following minimum sums insured apply to the primary residence.
For an owner occupied home with contents:
- Home sum insured (including other structures) $2,000,000; and
- Contents sum insured $300,000.
For an owner occupied unit or property that you occupy as a tenant:
- Contents sum insured $500,000.
- Cover for accidental loss and damage.
- Worldwide contents cover.
- Home Sum Insured Safeguard up to 50% of the Home Sum Insured (when noted on the Policy Invitation/Schedule).
- Contents Sum Insured Safeguard up to 25% of the Contents Sum Insured, to a maximum of $250,000 (when noted on the Policy Invitation/Schedule).
- Optional cover for Private Collections, covered on a worldwide basis.
- Legal liability cover up to $30,000,000. Worldwide cover when contents are insured
- Family CyberSecure cover to protect against cyber risks, along with access to proactive tools provided by CyberScout.
Mansions is a Steadfast Underwriting Agency, underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545).
Phone: 1300 738 308
See contacts at: https://mansions.com.au/about-us/