Trident Marine offers internationally recognised wordings and new-for-old cover for large and luxury vessels in Australia and New Zealand and many locations around the world.
Damage to vessel
Hull, machinery, materials, equipment, including tenders, dinghies, outboards, windsurfers, personal watercraft, diving gear, mopeds and personal effects.
- New-for-old replacement
- Accidental damage
- Storm damage
- Malicious damage
- Repairer negligence
- Machinery breakdown
Trident covers you and other skippers of the vessel against legal liability for:
- Accidental death or bodily injury to a person other than you
- Accidental damage to other people’s property
- Berth-holders liability
- Property damage caused by or directly arising from sudden accidental discharge of pollutants caused by the vessel
- Liability cover included on personal watercraft and any similar craft.
Cover for each person who sustains bodily injury or loss of life while boarding or leaving the yacht.
- Medical payments include surgical, ambulance, hospital and professional nursing services
- Funeral expenses
Click here for more information or to contact Trident Marine.