Interruption Underwriting Agencies (‘IUA’) offers a stand-alone simplified business interruption policy as an alternative to ISR Section 2 and BizPak policies.
Tailored, stand-alone business interruption cover including:
- Professional risks
- No average
- Agreed insured rate of gross profit
- Extended indemnity period
- After loss costs - no sub-limits; one lump sum
- Public utilities - no time deductible; limit up to $1m
- Customers’ & suppliers' premises: no time deductible; unspecified limit up to $1m; supply chain
- Property away from the premises
- Registered vehicles, plant & equipment at the premises
Calculation worksheets are always provided with new and renewal business. Brokers are encouraged to pass them to their clients, disclosing methodology of calculations and limits.
The information contained on this website is intended for insurance intermediaries only. Miramar Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd (ABN 97 111 534 797, AFSL 314176) (‘Miramar’) t/as Interruption Underwriting Agencies (‘IUA’) acts under a binding authority as an agent for certain underwriters at Lloyd’s, the insurer of the product.
IUA is a Steadfast Underwriting Agency.
Name: Christopher Connolly
Title: Underwriting Manager
Phone: 03 9906 3707
Mobile: 0448 233 705
Name: Katrina Campbell
Title: Senior Underwriter
Phone: 02 9307 6658