Over the past few months, we have been in negotiations and decisions have been made to further enhance our service lines that Survey Services offer Australia wide.
As a result of these discussions and effective Wednesday, 1 November 2023 Occuhealth Pty Ltd (‘Occuhealth) are the proud new owner of Survey Services.
Occuhealth currently provide the following range of services predominantly in the WA market, and with Survey Services now becoming part of their family, we are able to further expand the scope of services and develop across Australia, into New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
- Pre employment and other specific medicals
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Asbestos Services inclusive of Management Plans and Registers
- Hazardous and Dangerous Goods audits and registers, SDS sheet registers
- Hazmat Workplace Inspections
- Inclinic and a Mobile Van for Respirator Fit Testing; Earplug Fit testing and Audio Testing
- Mould Assessments
- Training Courses on Occupational Hygiene
More details on the services Occuhealth currently offer can be found via the following link Occuhealth West Australia | Occupational Health & Hygiene
Occuhealth Pty Ltd are a very well-established company, operating since 1998, predominantly providing safety, health, and hygiene services across Western Australia for 20 years.
Plans are in place to develop further into the Eastern States and this new ownership will allow this growth to happen.
What does this mean for Survey Services?
Property Risk Surveys:
- We remain operating for Property Risk Services across Australia as normal and as Survey Services, and you will over the next few months see some minor changes in the branding and small operational changes to work within Occuhealth’s systems and management.
- Philip Lancaster will remain integral and continued employment within Occuhealth to assist with the transition plus allowing more time for development and training of all staff.
- Candice Taylor will remain the Manager for these services.
Hazmat including Asbestos/Mould/ISO Services/WHS Services/Building and Dilapidation Inspections:
- Business as usual, albeit we will now operate as Occuhealth, and all will come through the normal channels with a range of other technicians and consultants to provide our services.