- This event has passed.
Notifiable data breach regime session
Tuesday 30 January @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am| Free
The notifiable data breach regime comes into force on 22 February 2018.
Are you aware of what’s involved and what your advice to your brokers and their customers should embrace?
UAC and Clyde & Co offer a session to confirm to you:
- What actions are covered by the regime requirement
- Who is impacted
- What the impact issues are
- What actions are required to be reported
- By whom and to whom
- Where reports go
- What format reports should follow
- What obligations follow breaches.
Who should attend this session?
- Agencies underwriting cyber or IT risks, management liability, and directors & officers
- Insurance brokers with whom you deal in these classes. Invite them to join you and help reinforce your business relationships.
Date: Tuesday 30 January 2018
Where: Clyde & Co boardroom, level 15, 333 George Street, Sydney
Presenter: Clyde & Co Partner Matthew Pokarier
Registration: 8am to 8.30am; a light breakfast will be supplied during registration
Session starts: 8.30am to 10am
ANZIIF CPD points: 1.5
This is a UAC-Clyde & Co industry service event so there is no charge, however it is a catered event so pre-event registration is required.
UAC has had many inquiries about requirements flowing from the notifiable data breach regime so you and your relevant face-to-face staff are strongly urged to attend.