After a successful trial of an event app at UAC’s Sydney Underwriting Expo, the concept is being expanded to other expos, including Melbourne on 26 May.
The app will:
- Provide a full list of all exhibitors live, enabling you to plan your visits in advance
- Replace traditional printed sheets to show booths visited
- Facilitate efficient CPD points management
- Enable brokers to send private messages to each other
- Enable exhibitors to provide additional information to brokers.
The app is currently being developed and will be available free from your usual iTunes or Android app shop very soon. Search for UAC Events. Check back here for the links – they’ll be included as soon as the final stages of the app’s development are completed.
Before you attend the Melbourne Expo, please download the app and complete your full profile. Please provide all your details – you need to provide your name, email address, mobile phone number, company name and location (ie your state/territory).
Once your app is loaded:
- Update your profile and add a photo, if you like
- Bring your smart phone to the Expo
- Ensure your phone is fully charged.
The process is simple. Within the app, use the scan function to scan the unique QR code at each exhibitor stand. The scan will digitally capture your visits via the QR code and your phone.
To save time on the day, please download the free event app before you get to the Expo.
There will be support crew on the day to assist you at the Melbourne Expo – look for the team in the bright red shirts.