The team at ProRisk have just released an exciting new schedule of broker education webinars. Details of all upcoming webinars can be found on the ProRisk Education Hub.
ProRisk’s newly released schedule of webinars commence on 29 September 2022 and run until February 2023. They leverage the success of previous webinars and broker feedback. The focus is on building brokers capability and confidence, and of course product knowledge. Brokers gain CIP/CPD points for attending each webinar. All CIP/CPD points are accredited through NIBA and ANZIIF. To date ProRisk’s webinars have received glowing reviews from attendees and are often oversubscribed.
The upcoming webinars include:
- Tips for Growing your Insurance Broking Business
- Product Training: Management Liability
- Product Training: Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability
- Schemes and Master Policies from the Master of Schemes
- 8 Ways to Protect your Small Business from Cyber Attack
- Handling Ransomware Claims: From Notification of an Attack Through to Settlement
- How to Bind Like a Pro
- Coverage Analysis 101
- Simple Risk Management for SMEs
- Insurance Contracts Act Masterclass
- How to Cross-Sell Management Liability & Cyber
- Underwriting 101: Where is my quote? The technical art of Underwriting
As time progresses, we may add additional webinars, the best way for brokers to stay ahead is to visit ProRisk’s Education Hub and bookmark the page. Most of the webinars will be held at lunchtime to make it easy to lunch and learn. Brokers can register for ProRisk’s webinars here. There are more webinars in the pipeline until the end of the calendar year and they will be posted as soon as finalised. ProRisk will continue to update the Education Hub on the website with new and exciting content as new products are launched throughout the year, so be sure to bookmark the page to stay up to date with everything that we’re doing.