Redicova is fast, simple and trusted.
Redicova patented technologies pay agreed value settlements within three business days of receiving an insureds electronic attestation. No further proof of loss is required.
Two simple triggers apply and claim settlements are not subject to material damage.
Trigger #1 - Cat 3 plus cyclone is declared by the BoM.
Trigger #2 - Cat 3 plus winds impact the geocoded Insured Situation.
Redicova is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s and the Lloyd’s Disaster Risk Facility.
Redicova was developed for northern Australian’s to provide immediate economic support to aide community recovery following a severe tropical cyclone.
Redicova know that the traditional claim settlement process is long; and in the interim community members struggle financially or may rely on government welfare to survive.
By injecting fast cash settlements into local economies, Redicova aim to reduce the financial burden of severe tropical cyclone for anyone located within northern Australia.
Redicova insure all locations between Bundaberg (QLD) 4670 around to Carnarvon (WA) 6701 including the Northern Territory and within 300km of the Australian coastline.
- Redicova insures any economic or financial loss (including property damage or personal injury) suffered by the policy holder.
- Agreed Values available from $1,000 to $2,000,000 plus.
- Redicova is autonomous (not tied to other insurance).
- Settlement is not subject to material damage.
- Underinsurance does not apply.
- No excess applies.
Redicova applications are endless and limited only by our ability to geocode a location. The below are a list of our core uses to get you thinking.
- Agriculture - uninsured crops or livestock.
- Excess buy down tool – strata, farmers, builders, SME or individuals can use as a named cyclone excess buy back tool.
- Uninsured risks – anything really as long as we can geocode it.
- Income protection – contractors, professionals, farmers, business owners, staff or anyone whose livelihood may be impacted in the wake of a severe tropical cyclone.
Please see website and Facebook/Redicova for marketing ideas.
All policy documents can be found on the website under the documents tab.
Name: Karen Hardy
Title: Managing Director
Phone: 1300 733 426