Women in Insurance Leadership Summit
Monday 10 February - Thursday 13 February
UAC has partnered with Criterion Conferences for the Women in Insurance Leadership Summit in Sydney on 10-13 February 2020.
To receive a $100 member discount, use the code: CC*UAC
Statistics from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency show women occupy only 12% of top management positions in insurance and just 1% of insurance firms have female CEOs in Australia.
The Women in Insurance Leadership Summit brings together some of the field’s foremost female leaders and male champions of change. Through interactive sessions, anecdotal presentations and engaging panel discussions, attendees will gain key strategies and techniques for career progression in insurance and learn how to develop a lasting leadership legacy.
Learn practical strategies to:
• Overcome obstacles to career progression and build resilience
• Bring others along on the journey and leave a positive leadership legacy
• Juggle personal and professional responsibilities even in tough times
• Seize the right opportunities for you and know when to make your move
• Build better professional relationships to underpin your career
• Make your value visible and lead with influence and impact.
• 12 NIBA CPD points
• 15 ANZIIF CIP points