CAT risk modelling & management summit
Wednesday 22 August @ 8:30 am - Thursday 23 August @ 4:50 pm
UAC has partnered with Aventedge for the 2018 CAT Risk Management and Modelling Summit in Sydney.
UAC members are eligible for a 10% discount to attend. Simply quote UAC-10 when you register.
Delivered by the industry’s leading CAT-risk thought leaders, the summit brings together leading international and domestic CAT-risk experts to address challenges facing the re/insurance industry today.
Over two days you can expect to:
• Assess the impact and evolution of 2017 major CAT events (Mexico earthquake, California bushfires, and Hurricanes Harvey, Imra and Maria) within CAT models with JLT Re.
• Learn how updated cyclone models from CoreLogic, RMS and COMBUS stack up against each other as they go under the microscope in an in-depth model comparison session.
• Learn about the benefits and opportunities of open-loss modelling platforms from the chair of Oasis Loss Modelling Framework.
• Improve flood risk modelling and overcome challenges in exposure data resolution with Aon Benfield, Guy Carpenter, Catholic Church Insurance and IAG.
• Learn how Finity Consulting overcomes the shortcoming of pricing for climate risk with insurance data.
• Uncover how reinsurance buying is changing the focus of risk management with Allianz Australia, Munich Re, Suncorp and Youi.
• Assess cyber accumulation threats with Willis Re, Marsh, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Gen Re and Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurances.
• Maximise the ILS potential in the re/insurance industry and rethink alternative ways to match risk to capital with Arbor Partners.
When you register, quote the code UAC-10 to save 10%. Register online here.
Click here for more information or phone 02 9188 8950 or email email@example.com.