UAC members’ future leaders feature heavily in Insurance Business magazine’s 2021 Young Guns list.
General insurance’s rising superstars – all age 35 and younger – were nominated by their colleagues, managers and mentors for demonstrating excellence. Insurance Business reviewed all nominations and narrowed the list down to 41 most outstanding young professionals.
Alex Stefan, technical claims manager, CHU Underwriting Agencies, was selected as one of only seven featured winners.
Other agencies’ young guns are:
- Ben Johnston-Bradford, underwriter/responsible manager, Specialist Underwriting Agencies
- Jeshri Lulla, commercial portfolio analyst, Dual Australia
- Michelle De Cruz, assistant underwriter, financial lines, Agile Underwriting Services
Many UAC Business Service members’ young achievers were also selected:
- Martin Maguire, head of operations, Australia and New Zealand, Claim Central Consolidated
- John Deane, National operations manager – self-insurance/GB Assist, Gallagher Bassett
- Tom O’Hara, manager – forensic advisory services division, Sedgwick
Congratulations to all the Young Guns.